THINGS TO DO IF YOU OWN A SMALL LAW FIRM AND ARE UNDER STAY AT HOME ORDERS
- Use this time to update your document/client files in the cloud
- Work on your admin file that you have been ignoring since November
- Work on marketing plans
- Update your medical provider list
- Contact your clients. Let them know what is going on with your office, and that you will be able to still help them.
- Do what you said (We have fax, phones, emails, text, and your files on a cloud….so we CAN work from home)
- GO FOR A WALK
- Keep your staff safe and don’t let them come to work
- If you MUST go to work. Then you go, leave the staff at home. You run the risk. Not them.
- Wipe down everything when you go in, and when you leave